Commercial & Systems Integrators
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Director of Regional Sales
Western, Southeast and Northea, CA 99999 United States
California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virtual Home Office
Commercial & Systems Integrators
This position requires a dynamic and strategic leader to develop the sales strategy and execution plan for a Regional Sale. The incumbent will be a highly-focused sales professional with proven experience managing and leading a diverse sales organization to generate new and profitable sales and revenue within the electronic security and converged solutions marketplace. Demonstrated relationship selling within the contractor, consultant and vendor community is also critical to the success of this program. Candidate must excel in implementing sales strategies, preparing and communicating sales forecasts and financials and managing day to day sales pipeline and account planning management.
Design build and integrated security and communications solutions will be presented to C-suite level executives, directors, facility managers, IT executives and procurement personnel with the security, IT and communications market. This position requires a candidate with experience in one or more of the following fields: electronic security systems integration design/build project management or construction management, systems engineering and communications industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
• Develop and present the demand creation strategy for G4S in the Region.
• Develop and monitor sales account plans and progress, including market conditions, customer needs, and competitive activity; provide progress and execution updates.
• Conduct weekly pipeline reviews with regional sales managers and manage sales activity to ensure pipeline is diverse and robust to meet assigned sales goals and targets.
• Cultivate effective business relationships between regional sales managers and customers and communicate full scope of G4S Technology solutions and services to meet customer business goals and achieve company sales objectives, including sales volume and market share.
• Establish strong sales practices with regional sales managers so they may consistently meet and exceed company and Regional sales goals, while managing expenses and maximizing return on investment and profit opportunities by:
• Identifying and developing new sales opportunities. Interviewing clients to establish financial status, resources, availability of funds and upcoming business potential.
• Establishing a broad client and prospect base to promote all G4S Technology products and services.
• Working with external and internal resources and personnel to contact, qualify and pursue leads for new business opportunities.
• Building long-term advisory relationships with multiple clients. Seeking to influence clients to negotiate work versus bidding work.
• Develop and implement an ongoing competitive proposal and pricing strategy for the Region through interactive participation between the regional sales team and other key departmental entities at G4S. Coordinate internal efforts to provide a cohesive team approach.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of industry, structure, trends, and issues to ensure full discovery and understanding of customer’s primary business goals, operations, challenges, and requirements.
• Work with the Legal Department to develop necessary contractual language and assist with the negotiation of contracts.
• Generate necessary reports and complete administrative duties in a timely fashion and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Observe and enforce company policies and procedures.
• Travel as required.
Education, training, experience:
The applicant should have a BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field, with 7-10 years of business development/sales experience. An acceptable equivalency in education and applicable work experience will be considered for this position. The applicant should possess a working knowledge of spreadsheet applications such as Excel, as well as be able to work with the Microsoft Office suite of software. The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.