Commercial & Systems Integrators
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Willowbrook, IL 60527 United States
Employee Life Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability Insurance
Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
Paid Time Off
Adoption Assistance Benefit
Tuition Assistance Benefit
Professional Certification Program
Commercial & Systems Integrators
The G4S Video Monitoring Support and Data Center is an advanced facility that provides clients with a wide range of services. In addition to traditional monitoring of intrusion, the center focuses on the more advanced and growing effectiveness of off-site video monitoring. Services may include Cloud storage, ‘Event’ Video Services, Video Content Analysis, Video Officer Tour / Patrol, Video Escort / Chaperone, Video Audits, and Conventional Alarm Monitoring.
The primary focus of this position is to develop, qualify and close the sales pipeline for this recurring service work. The Sales Manager must ensure proposals are properly designed and quotations are complete and accurate before they are presented to the client. The Sales Manager will work with the Operations Team and the Monitoring Center to ensure that the project Scope of Work is understood by participating in the project kickoff meetings, providing process flow charts, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
• Ability to articulate unique value added services that speak to risk.
• Uses product and services knowledge to provide technical expertise to external clients.
• Manages sales activities and pipeline for the development and implementation of monitoring and other services, products/applications/solutions.
• Ability to craft a sales plan, with the ability to focus on vertical market specific targets.
• Experience utilizing a CRM tool such as salesforce.com, or equivalent.
• Provides pre-sale technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
• May create/compile/publish Company approved technical articles regarding specific applications.
• Creation and maintenance of standard sales templates in conjunction with the Proposal team.
• May provide service analysis in support of sales efforts with other regional sales representatives.
• Provides assessment of how company provided services meet customer needs and/or towards the preparation of service specifications for development of customized applications/solutions.
• May provide/coordinate software development consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment
• May provide follow-up support to external clients and internal staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
• Responsible to create/compile/publish Technical Responses as required for new service projects and bid responses.
Education, training, experience:
The applicant should have an Engineering, Science or Business Administration Degree, with 3-5 years of business development/sales experience in commercial services or equipment. An acceptable equivalency in collegiate education and applicable work experience will be considered for this position. The applicant should possess a working knowledge of most Microsoft products. The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.