Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Security System Technician
Moraine, OH 45439 United States
Excellent pay, Training, Tool Program, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing opportunities are all available.
Fire Systems Installation
Commercial & Systems Integrators
Establishes security, CCTV, access control and fire alarm services by installing and servicing security, CCTV, access control and fire alarm systems and equipment; verifying system performance; maintaining records.
* Prepares for security, CCTV, access control and fire alarm installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools; coordinating schedules with customers.
* Plans security, CCTV, access control and fire alarm installations by surveying and evaluating location; identifying alarm installation requirements; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
* Establishes security, CCTV, access control and fire alarm system by installing equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
* Verifies security, CCTV, access control and fire alarm system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
*Performs lock smith services from cutting a key to installing electric locking systems.
* Maintains records by documenting installation; performing customer walk through for system approval.
* Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions; training customer on system administration.
* Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Education, training, experience:
Applicants must have a minimum 2 years on the job experience with residential or commercial security systems installation and or service.
Safety Management, Facilities Management Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Electronic Systems, Estimating, ADA Requirements, Verbal and Written Communication, Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others.
*Applicants must pass a drug test, background check, maintain a clean driving record with a valid driver's license and be able to be insured on a commercial vehicle policy.
*All travel expenses paid for any required travel.