Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Director, IntelligentHome Operations
New York, NY 10010 United States
The Director of IntelligentHome Operations will work closely within the market to launch and execute on TWC plans to introduce the IntelligentHome Product. The position will work closely with each of the Market RVPs, AVPs and DTO’s to ensure launch readiness, scalability and continuous process improvement. The position will be responsible for launching any new function and product enhancements, conduct routine audits, and work closely with the Market DTO’s to ensure an excellent customer experience. The position reports directly to the National VP Intelligent Home and has dotted line to the Market RVPs and interacts daily with the AVPs and DTOs.
Essential Job Functions
· Work closely with the operations team to ensure launching markets receive a high level of support. Facilitate the launch and look for new opportunities that will enhance efforts, be scalable and become best practices.
· Implement integrated launch plans including licensing requirements, staffing requirements to meet forecasted customer growth targets and ensure launch readiness.
· Coordinate closely with Learning and Development, Directors of Tech Operations to ensure training requirements are met, including scheduling, effective delivery and content retention.
· Work closely with the warehouse organization to coordinate stock levels and requirements for Technicians, ensuring adequate truck inventory. Facilitate audits as required.
· Collaberates with functional leaders across the market to ensure smooth execution of the initial product launch.
· Post launch, continue to support any new product launches and enhancements, ensuring operational readiness.
· Provide guidance to the DTO’s and all sites including daily interactions to answer any questions.
· Articulate IntelligentHome benefits and provide relevant and useful content to operations teams, participate as needed in monthly operations meetings with presentations and updates on the IntelligentHome product.
· Drive Intelligent Home performance metrics to best in class. Work closely with with the DTO’s on tech performance, site performance to identify opportunity areas and engage as needed.
· Conduct periodic ride alongs and audits to ensure excellent customer experience, identify areas of opportunity, and work closely with DTO’s to course correct.
· Engage in VIP home visits, product demostrations for press and community leaders as required.
Education, training, experience:
· BA/BS Degree in Management or related field and a minimum of 7 years leading operational teams.
· Previous operating experience in a background focused in system management or technical operations.
· Security Operations experience preferred but not required.
· Required to maintain a thorough understanding of security industry standards, codes and regulations.
· Self-motivated, analytical problem solver who is able to work with minimal supervision.
· Change management aptitude and ability. Takes a proactive role in bring about change, applying new ways to develop the business through improved management of people and processes.
· Solid communication skills to effectively deal with various levels of management, staff and/or outside contacts. Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
· Ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts verbally and in writing and adopts writing style and language to fit the situation/audience.
· Demonstrated ability to resolve differences impartially and brings issues to a positive resolution.
· Ability to translate diverse pieces of information into meaningful conclusions and results.
· Ability to work effectively in a team oriented matrix organization, high demand and fast paced environment.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.